Some Nevada students had to be decontaminated, after one of them brought a salt shaker full of mercury to school on Thursday morning. It happened at Winnemucca Junior High School. Emergency responders found that the students had passed the shaker around, and may have spilled it on their clothes and hands. Their shoes were collected and will be destroyed. The student who brought the mercury to school and the 10-15 students who may have had contact with the mercury were transported to Humboldt General Hospital after decontamination at the school.