Tainted Meat Killed Wolf, Tiger at Animal Ark

We now know how two animals who died at Animal Ark came to have euthanasia drugs in their stomachs. A three-year-old wolf named Maddie died last month along with a 21-year-old Asian tiger named Shere Khan. A toxicology report confirms the two two died from contaminated meat product purchased by Triple A Brand Meat Company, a USDA certified company based in Burlington, Colorado. Triple A has issued a recall of the product, and voluntarily agreed to cover Animal Ark’s expenses relating to the deaths.