Sparks fire crews respond to house fire

No injuries reported when a house fire broke out in Sparks last night. 2 News says fire officials say the fire was caused by a malfunction in a motorcycle that the homeowner was working on inside the garage of the home. The fire started in the garage and spread to the attic. The home is in the 2000 block of Waterfield Drive. The residents had gotten out of the home by the time crews got there. Fire crews were able to keep nearby homes from being damaged by the flames.